Thank you to all of our customers for your support and continued custom. We really appreciate it. From Eilis, Sarah and all at Mileeven.
We are delighted to announce that we have re-opened deliveries to Great Britain. Please note that due to Brexit, orders may incur a customs charge upon delivery, by the courier. This is outside of our control. Thank you for your understanding and support.
A rich, moist fruit cake, made to a traditional recipe with a hint of Irish Whiskey.
Presented in a lovely box, this cake makes an ideal gift or a treat for your self to accompany a cup of tea.
*FREE SHIPPING in Ireland on all orders over €35. Free Shipping to the UK and most of Europe on orders over €60.
Thank you for shopping with us! We really appreciate your order, from Eilis, Sarah and all at Mileeven.
· We deliver nationwide across the ROI & NI for a flat rate of €5.99 (includes VAT) per order. Orders over €35, delivery is free – Up to a max weight of 15kg.
· Deliveries to GB may incur a customs charge at point of receipt from the courier. This is outside of our control.
Prices across Europe depend on the country and are calculated at checkout. The majority of countries are in the category of €15. Orders over €60 are free delivery. If you don't find the information you require on this page please get in touch on +353 51 643368 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· At present we don’t have the facility to deliver outside of Ireland, UK or EU. For US customers, Food Ireland carry a selection of our products.
· Deliveries are made Monday – Friday (not including Bank Holidays). There is no option currently for timed deliveries.
· Recipient telephone numbers must be supplied with each order. We ask for recipient telephone numbers to provide to the couriers for delivery and so that we can contact people directly in the event of a delivery issue.
· Please note that we cannot accept delivery to PO Box addresses.
Delayed Deliveries / Insufficient Address Details
We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address, phone number or other contact details provided are incorrect. So please be careful when entering delivery address details on our checkout page. If goods have been returned to our premises and must be sent out again, a second delivery charge will apply.
We are unable to change a delivery address once the order has been dispatched.
Delivery charges do not include taxes and customs/duties where applicable.
Mileeven does not accept any responsibility for delays in the receipt of orders due to unfavorable weather conditions, customs clearance, customs inspection or any other issue outside of our control.
For details regarding returns please click here
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Goods damaged in transit
If your goods are received in a damaged condition, please contact us immediately at +353 51 643368 or email@example.com. Please provide a photograph of the damaged goods for our records.