· All Deliveries within Ireland are subject to a charge of €5.50 per package(includes VAT) – Up to a max weight of 15kg.
· All Deliveries to the UK and Europe are subject to a charge between €7 - €28 per package (includes VAT) depending on order size. Charges are calculated as you checkout. If you don't find the information you require on this page please get in touch on +353 51 643368 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· At present we don’t have the facility to deliver outside of Ireland, UK or EU.
· Deliveries are made Monday – Friday (not including Bank Holidays). There is no option currently for timed deliveries.
· Recipient telephone numbers must be supplied with each order. We ask for recipient telephone numbers to provide to the couriers for delivery and so that we can contact people directly in the event of a delivery issue.
· Please note that we cannot accept delivery to PO Box addresses.
Delayed Deliveries / Insufficient Address Details
We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address, phone number or other contact details provided are incorrect. So please be careful when entering delivery address details on our checkout page. If goods have been returned to our premises and must be sent out again, a second delivery charge will apply.
We are unable to change a delivery address once the order has been dispatched.
Delivery charges do not include taxes and customs/duties where applicable.
Mileeven does not accept any responsibility for delays in the receipt of orders due to unfavorable weather conditions, customs clearance, customs inspection or any other issue outside of our control.
For details regarding returns please click here
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Goods damaged in transit
If your goods are received in a damaged condition, please contact us immediately at +353 51 643368 or email@example.com.